PLEASE NOTE: Our COVID-19 policy was revised in the Spring of 2022. For the most up to date policy GO TO THIS PAGE.
Previous information below
The safety and well-being of our staff, volunteers and patrons is our top priority. Thank you for doing your part in keeping our community and live music safe!
In addition to the policies listed below, Swallow Hill is taking the following precautions:
- Requiring masks for anyone in building at all times regardless of vaccination status;
- Requiring all staff, volunteers and patrons to be fully vaccinated;
- Limiting class sizes to provide adequate spacing;
- If you test positive for COVID after visiting our facility, we strongly encourage you to notify us as soon as possible. We will not disclose the names of individuals but will provide notification of close contact where we deem appropriate; and
- Sanitizing surfaces within the facility on a regular basis, and
- Providing notification of possible exposure, if applicable. If you test positive for COVID after visiting our facility, we strongly encourage you to notify us as soon as possible. We will not disclose the names of individuals but will provide notification of close contact where we deem appropriate.
Starting August 28th, patrons entering the building must show proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event or program.
After September 30th, vaccinations will be required, and negative COVID tests will not be accepted.
For those under the age of 12, masks must be worn at all times. Parents or guardians attending programs with their children must adhere to all COVID policies.
All programs for children under 4 years of age will be online only for the foreseeable future.
The following proof of vaccination will be accepted for entry after September 30th:
- Physical vaccination card
- Image of vaccination card on a mobile device
- Verified vaccine passport (i.e. gogetvax.com)
Guests will not be allowed to enter the building without proof of vaccination and, if tickets or programs were purchased after this policy took effect, they will not be eligible for a refund for their ticket or tuition.
If guests purchased tickets or registered for classes prior to August 23rd, they may receive a full refund, upon request.
For school students, vaccination information will be collected at the beginning of the session, or prior to the start of private lessons or workshops. Students will upload COVID vaccine cards to Configio directly. On the first week of class, students should arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the start of their class to ensure COVID check-in in a timely fashion.
If students arrive and are uncomfortable with the classroom spacing, etc., we will allow refunds or credits if this decision is made within the first two weeks of class. Additionally, they may have other class options to continue programming in a more comfortable format (smaller classes or online).
For concert attendees, vaccine information will be reviewed outside of the facility by security. Once the information is provided, they will be allowed to enter the facility.
Swallow Hill reserves the right to remove patrons that do not comply with any of these policies. Patrons removed from Swallow Hill will not receive a refund.