Where do I park?

Swallow Hill has a FREE parking lot on the southeast corner of Yale and Lincoln. Street parking is also available. Please do not park in the Colore parking lot.

Can I bring my own refreshments?

Outside drinks are not permitted. The Quinlan Cafe has alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages for sale, as well as light snacks. There are also a number of restaurants nearby.

Have an ADA request?

If you plan to attend a concert at one of our venues in-house or off-site, please contact our front desk at 303-777-1003 in advance of arrival so we can notify our concert staff. The front desk will be happy to coordinate and answer any questions you may have about parking, seating, building access, etc.

If you are a student who plans to attend a private lesson, class or workshop, please contact Ashley Kidder our customer service & facility manager ashley@swallowhillmusic.org or 303-643-5808 and she will be able to ensure that your classroom is accessible. Note: due to lack of an elevator and/or ramps, our Lowry & Highlands locations are not accessible to wheelchair users. Our Yale location is accessible.

I utilize a service dog. Can my service dog accompany me to programming?

Service animals are permitted at Swallow Hill Music. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) defines a service animal as any dog, such as a guide dog or signal dog that is individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability. A guest whose service animal poses a threat to the safety of other guests and employees, or whose animal is not housebroken, may be asked to escort the animal off the premises.

Does Swallow Hill sell new or used instruments or accessories?

No – please contact the Denver Folklore Center @ 303-777-4786 or Kolacny Music @ 303-722-6081.

Does Swallow Hill tune or fix instruments?

No – please contact:

  • Denver Folklore Center – 303-777-4786
  • Kolancy Music – 303-722-6081
  • Dan’s Piano Service – 303-421-8295
  • Chris Herbert (professional guitar repair) – 303-778-7138
  • Von’s Violin Shop – 303-778-1349
  • Marty Sweeney (piano tuner) – 303-431-1330
  • Dustin Adams (piano tuner) – dwadrum@gmail.com

Can I rent a room or a space at Swallow Hill?

Swallow Hill Music is available for rentals on a limited basis. Please contact contact Ashley Kidder at ashley@swallowhillmusic.org for availability.


Can I purchase group concert tickets?

Yes! Please contact Dustin Perricone, Box Office Manager, at dustin@swallowhillmusic.org for more information.

Is seating general admission?

Seating is general admission. However, we do offer special seating for our members at the front of our theaters. Visit our membership page to learn more about becoming a member.

Are your concerts for all ages?

Swallow Hill strives to produce family-friendly shows acceptable for all ages. However, we cannot guarantee that an artist will fall in line with your family’s values. If you are not certain, we recommend that you research the artist and his or her music before purchasing tickets. Children 2 and under are free.

I lost/forgot my ticket! What do I do?

It certainly helps to bring your ticket, but all ticket holders are on our Will Call lists. All you need to bring is a photo ID.

Who do I contact if I would like to be a performing artist at Swallow Hill?

Please review booking policies here.

What are the tech specifications for Swallow Hill Music concert venues?

Download the Swallow Hill Tech Spec Document here. It provides information for Daniels Hall, Tuft Theatre, and Quinlan Café.

Which hotels are located near Swallow Hill Music concert venues?

Music School

Where are music lessons taught?

All music lessons (including private lessons and group classes) are taught at one of Swallow Hill Music’s three facilities — 71 E. Yale Ave (Yale & Broadway), 7653 E 1st Place (Lowry), 3131 Osceola Street (The Highlands). in Denver. Visit our School Locations page for maps. Unfortunately, our teachers do not go to private homes to give music lessons.

How do I contact a teacher about music lessons?

All communications with our faculty (including scheduling lessons) are done through our staff at the front desk. If you’d like to schedule a music lesson, or have any questions about lessons, please inquire at the front desk, or call (303) 777-1003.

Do you offer financial aid for students?

Yes! Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Learn more about the application process here.

I am interested in teaching at Swallow Hill Music. Whom do I contact?

Please visit our Jobs & Internships page for current openings.

What are your refund, credit and transfer policies for group classes?

Classes must meet minimum enrollment to run. You will received a notification 24 hours ahead of your first class if the class is cancelled. If you don’t hear from us, your class is running.

  • In the event that a class is cancelled by Swallow Hill Music, students can receive a full refund or a credit.
  • Students may also receive a refund if a class is dropped before the start date.
  • Students may receive a partial, pro-rated credit if a class is dropped before the start of the 3rd class.
  • If class has met 3 times and a student wishes to drop the class, the credit option is no longer available.
  • Credits remain on a patron account for one year and can be used toward future classes, private lessons, and workshops.

Still have questions?

contact us