Schools, PTAs, and community organizations can all partner with Swallow Hill Music to bring music to students and communities. Our programs include School Assemblies, Field Trips, and In-School and After-School music lessons and workshops.
Many of the programs have been developed to combine music with the relevant Colorado Academic Standards so multiple education goals can be met within the same program. Please note that assemblies must be booked at least 3 weeks prior to event.
Financial assistance may be available. please inquire with Michael McKee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Assemblies & Field Trips
School assemblies may take place at your school or community center or our main location (71 E. Yale Ave., Denver, CO 80210). Assemblies range in price from $150 – $500. A travel fee may apply to schools outside the Denver metro area. Discounts available for same-day multiple performances of the program.
Sample Assembly Offerings (see full listing here)
- Irish Music & Dance: The Cultural Connection
- Rhythm: A Multicultural Music Experience
- Sound Ideas from Around the World
– American History & Heritage
- Colorado History through Song
- The Blues: A True American Art
– Music Celebration
- Bluegrass & Beyond: The Jammy Man Band
- Modern Music: Making Beats & Songs
- Sing Along, Move Along
In-School & After-School K-12 Enrichment Programs
Bring music lessons or workshops to your school or community group. We can offer students instruction during the school day as part of your curriculum, or as an after-school program on guitar and ukulele.
- Group Lessons
- 1 or 2 session workshops
Contact Michael at 303.643.5819
…or email him today!
to arrange for an assembly or to make group reservations for a field trip concert.
Thanks to supporters of our Outreach Programming!
- Philippa Marrack and John Kappler
- Eliza Buyers and David Pinkert
- TeleTech Foundation
- Kinder Morgan Foundation
- Power Engineers
- Denver Kiwanis Foundation
- Investment Community of the Rockies